Zinio Digital Newsstand Platform offers you full digital copies of some of your favorite magazines for free. You can download and view these titles on your computer or mobile device. With your email address and Lorain Public Library System library card, you will have access to almost 100 digital magazines. To create a Zinio account, click here.
Creating Your Zinio Account
- Click on the "create account" button
- Enter your library card number and email address
- Enter and confirm your password
- You will receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox
- Click on the link to confirm your subscription
Logging Into Your Account
You'll log in to the library's Zinio page each time you want to check out a new magazine.
- Enter your email and password
- You will be directed to the magazines available for download
- Click on the cover of the magazine and transfer the issue to your library
At this point, you will be asked to create a Zinio.com account to read and manage your magazine subscriptions. You need to use the same email address and password that you used to create your library Zinio account above.
- Enter your name, email and password when registering
- Click on “My Library” to view the magazines you’ve subscribed to via the library Zinio page
Zinio User Guide - Step-by-Step Instructions
Click Here To Log In To Your Zinio Account